Today is 8 November and no run since 30 October 2008.
I been having runny nose which has developed into a cough and phelgm stuck at my throad. I went to company doctor, Raffles Medical clinic at Oglivy Centre around lunch time on Thursday. Would you believe the clinic has no (a) Zrytec-D and (b) Piriton. The doctor only gave me a generic version of Delcogen. After taking three, incl this morning + piriton at night, I wonder how long it will take for me to fully recover. I actually spent almost $40 of my own money to but (a) 1 box Zyrtec-D, (b) Piriton and (c) Mucloslavan. Disappointed with the clinic. Last night, one of my colleagues said I should have walked to the Raffles Medical clinic at OUB Centre. See how, next week.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
No run after so many days liao
Posted by
kcsl
at
12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment