Sometimes I really lack discipline and motivation. No half marathon round the corner. It rained a bit till 4pm+. Then 5pm+ look at the pavements and don't feel like running. In the end, only start at 5:52pm because I tell myself to clock 6km.
When I reached the 4km mark, I decided to explore the Serangoon Park Connector Network (PCN) that I always see people jogging, walking and cycling on. It actually connects from Fernvale to Yio Chu Kang Road. Nice refreshing change. Route from Endomondo below. Completed 10.62km in 1:26. Avg pace of just over 8min/km which is alright. But I found it tough. Pain under my heart during the run. Not a good sign. So walked a lot after the 6km mark.
Endomondo Route - 10Jul2011
Sunday, July 10, 2011
16th training (19th) run of 2011
Posted by
kcsl
at
9:20 PM
Labels: Training (2011)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment