There was haze (PSI 55 at 4pm per NEA website), some light rain in the afternoon and a wedding dinner at Suntec at 7:30pm.
Still, when there was no rain at 4:50pm, I did a quick change and hoped to cover 5-6km. I started at almost 5pm and told myself no matter what, I cannot exceed 1 hour (max <8km).
As is, I ran the 1st km in a record 6min 30secs and by 1.5km mark, I had stitch that covered nearly the entire right hand side of my tummy, I heaved and felt like throwing up a few times. Too fast. A quick run almost ruined my run. An 8min/km jogger like me should not do 6.5min/km.
So with walk, walk, I completed 6.93km in 54mins. A 7min 47secs/km avg pacing. Quite happy since it met my target. Showered and attended the wedding dinner where there was so many of my colleagues from msi incl some ex-colleagues too.
http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/22260130
Monday, September 12, 2011
25th training (28th) run of 2011
Posted by
kcsl
at
12:08 AM
Labels: Training (2011)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment