Church camp at Mines Resort - Palace of the Golden Horses hotel.
I did pack running attire to camp. But after 2 mornings, very lazy even though bump into church firends who went for morning runs.
On the 4th day in KL, I woke up early enough. Decided to change when it didn't look like rainng and light from the sun started to light up the place. I am very conscious that Msia isn't the safest of place for a chinese to run around in the dark.
I srated out at 6:55am, out the main gates, turned right and went up the road. Didn't realise until after sometime it was up slope. No wonder felt it took quite a bit of effort even though it was only a few hundred metres. At 1km mark, reached the guard post and barriers to the Mines Residences. Guard didn't allow me to run inside. So U turn. Reached main entrance to hotel, 2km done.Decied to run round to Mines business City. Horrible la. Smelly roads, dusty and all. Ran back towards hotel again.
Went into hotel grounds and ran around until reached golf course.
Eventually clocked 7.91km in 1hr 5mins. Pity, another 100m and it would have been a nice 8km.
View my running route on Endomondo. Can see I was running unplanned here and there. Very brave to run on the roads when most pple ran in pairs or on the golf course only. Must thank God for his protection!
http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/13746819
Sunday, June 19, 2011
13th training (16th) run of 2011
Posted by
kcsl
at
9:47 PM
Labels: Training (2011)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment