An upated from my 23 Jan 09 post:
My tentative events(@22 Feb 09):
01/03/09: Newton Active Run 2009 [10km] Confirmed
24/05/09: Cold Storage Kids Run
16/08/09: AHM/Singapore Bay Run [10km/21km: TBD]
13/09/09: Mizuno Wave Run [10km]
18/10/09: NB Real Run [10km/15km TBD]
01/11/09: Ge Women's 10km
06/12/09: SCSM 09 [10km]
As it stands, 5(4) compared to 9 events in 2008 is a major decrease. In 5 months from Aug ~ Dec 07 in my first year, I had 5 run events liao. We'll see how it goes. Recession means got to be prudent.
I do have one eye on 1 overseas event: SC KL Marathon (28/06/09) or Borneo Marathon (11/10/09) or Jakarta 10k Marathon (26/07/09) all 10km since there's no way I can do 21km in 2.5hrs, that is if I can complete 21km in the first place.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
2009 Running Events (Updated Feb 2009)
Posted by
kcsl
at
8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment