Wednesday, April 13, 2011

5th training run of 2011

Left office at 7:45pm. Hoping it didn't rain in Sengkang unlike Raffles Place/ Tanjong Pagar this afternoon.

God was kind. So, 8:16pm, started my planned 5km run. but I didn't take the normal route.

For some reason, my HTC Desire with Endomondo restarted itself almost 3km in the run. No idea why. So my run is split into 2 recordings. Anyway, both add up to 6.3km and I think that's about right.

Endomondo Part A: Endomondo A
Endomondo Part B: Endomondo B

Clocked 6.3km in 47mins with my NB 1226. That's average pace of 7mins 28mins per km which is quite good. But I went too fast int he first 1.5k and was huffing and puffing. Heart went thumping like mad. Walked quite a bit. Anyway, at least I did some run after 1.5 weeks interrupted by rain and thunder and lightning. This Sunday 10km Run 350. Will take it easy.

Might as well record here what God impressed upon me during the run:
Even if I can't run for Him, I can jog. If cannot jog, can walk, if can't walk for Him, can still crawl. But to do nothing, is like a couch potato wasting away life staring at the TV or Monitor or Hp screen....

No comments: