13.10km on Good Friday night. Was still feeling the effects on my knees and hamstrings.
But crazy lah. Don't have other reason.
5:30pm (almost too late to go out run liao, I saw it was cloudy but no thunder or rain). Decided to go out and do a 6km run.
As it was, when running, decided to do at least 7km and see if can total 21km over 2 days (incl Friday's 13km).
As it turned out, I clocked 8.17km on Endomondo and adding Friday's 13.10, I have 21.27km. Good too good to hear my wishes on this Easter Sunday.
Easter Sunday: 8.17km over 1h 3m 10s (Average pace of 7min 44s per km)
http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/rZbQ5XerHUo
Good Friday: 13.10km over 1h 51m 15s (Average pace of 8min 30s per km)
I'm a happy camper :))
Sunday, April 24, 2011
7th training (8th) run of 2011
Posted by
kcsl
at
7:24 PM
Labels: Training (2011)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment